Seneca SWCD • 3140 South State Route 100, Suite D • Tiffin, Ohio 44883 • Phone: (419) 447-7073 • Fax: (419) 447-0430
The late Maynard P. and Gladys Mae Stonebraker donated their 80 acre farm to Heidelberg College. The farm was requested to be kept as a memorial to Sidney & Deloria Miller. The Miller's opened their home during the early 1900's to three orphaned children: Jay Erb, Naomi Monroe and Maynard Stonebraker. Maynard also set forth in his will that the Farm be "maintained and preserved as a natural setting with emphasis on conservation and preservation of trees and wildlife."
All of the work that is accomplished at the farm is through volunteers. Workdays are popular and many great organizations such as the Izaak Walton League, Pheasants Forever, OSU Master Gardeners, and Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America donate their generous' time.
The Miller Conservation Farm is located at 5670 East Township Road 138, Tiffin.
For More Information
About The Miller Conservation Farm
Contact the Seneca SWCD Office
Hiking Fishing Harvest Fest
Official Bird Banding Site Youth Guided Hunting Days
Muzzleloader Deer Hunt Application
Deer Hunt for the Disabled
2013-2014 Annual Trapper Application